We Will Always Respect Your Privacy
There is a growing number of websites available online for bad credit auto loans. Unfortunately, the majority of these websites belong to lead generating companies, whose only objective is to get as many lead inquiries per day as possible and then sell that information to to their “dealer partners” at the highest possible cost. These lead generation companies also provide no consumer service, and do not specialize in getting people approved for financing and finding them a vehicle.
In addition, “dealer partners” do not have a dedicated department for helping people get approved for a car loan with previous credit challenges.
If the dealership does have a special finance department, it usually consists of one or two auto finance managers who are not specialized in bad credit auto loans and will give up on your file easily. Then, your personal information gets sent to the next dealer, often without your consent.
Some lead generating companies own multiple websites with different domain names, so if you apply at multiple websites, your car loan application may be going to the exact same company which may then sell it to others
Only deal with one auto loan company when applying for a bad credit car loan. Find a company that specializes in both bad credit auto financing and selling their own certified and tested vehicle inventory.
How Are We Different?
- We are NOT a lead generation website or company. We are a full service finance company specializing in bad credit car loans. We help people get approved for a car loan at the lowest possible interest rate through one of our partnered lenders.
- We will NEVER sell your information to anybody. We have our own 4000+ car inventory to choose from. We will find you the vehicle that fits your needs, as well as the auto loan approval.
- We have highly trained and OMVIC certified Finance Managers that only work on bad credit car loans. It’s all we do.
- PIPEDA stands for the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act. We adhere to the principles of this Act and ensure that we only collect the information we need, get your consent to disclose the information to our lenders, and keep your personal information as confidential as possible.
- We understand that it can be scary to put your personal information online, but we have security features in place to protect you and your identity. You need to be able to trust your auto loan finance company regardless of your credit history.
We get it, life happens. Sometimes unexpected events may lower your credit score, but that doesn’t mean you should be forced to settle for a high mileage older model vehicle with an exorbitant interest rate. We believe in second chances; will you take yours?